Hey guys, still kinda new to this blogging this (a couple of months?) so come summer vacation, I'm prolly gonna do a lot of editing and stuff (like tweaking my theme and adding a tag page and what not, we'll see).
let’s all take a minute to stop and think about how Hagrid gave Harry his homemade birthday cake, told him how much he looked like his parents, and fed him sausages before he even started to explain that he was a wizard
let’s stop to think about how his absolute first priority was to let harry know that he was loved and cared for
Howl’s Moving Castle Computer Backgrounds for Anon
I found an unopened pack of Batman silly bands so I opened them and I caN’T STOP LAUGHING BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE HE’S DANCING
slide to the right
slide to the left
take it back now y’all
CHA CHA REAL SMOOTH
Probably the most famous of all magical beasts, dragons are among the most difficult to hide. The female is generally larger and more aggressive than the male, though neither should be approached by any but highly skilled and trained wizards. Dragon hide, blood, heart, liver, and horn have highly magical properties, but dragon eggs are defined as Class A Non-Tradeable Goods. There are ten breeds of dragon, though these have been known to interbreed on occasion, producing rare hybrids. Pure-bred dragons are as follows…
You guys voted, so in celebration of finally reaching my follower goal I’m hosting a giveaway as a thank you to all of you who put up with me daily!
- Must be following me
- Post much reach at least 500 notes!
- You must reblog this post! like away but only reblogs will count
- You can reblog more than once if you’d like to increase your chances
- There will be 1 winner and 3 runner ups chosen by random generator.
- You have until August 31st to reblog and winners will be announced on September 1st.
The main winner gets:
- An autographed picture of either Jensen, Jared, or Misha
- First selection of any 3 of the items shown!
- 1st runner up gets first pick of 2 remaining items after the winner (I will let you know what’s left!)
- 2nd runner up gets second pick of 2 remaining items
- The 4th chosen person gets the last remaining item
- Jensen, Jared, or Misha autographed picture
- Castiel throw pillow
- License plate phone case (available for iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5C, Samsung s3/s4/s5
- Croatoan Mug
- Pudding! T-shirt (Male or Female style; size chosen with winner)
- Saving People, Hunting Things Tote
- Charm bracelet (15 charms)
- Tastes Like Molecules Art Print
- Angel wings necklace with angel grace
- Yes, I will ship worldwide!
- Yes, I will post the winners! Here are my last giveaway’s winners.
- In order to win, you must have your ask box open so I can contact you! This is very important! Check to make sure yours is open in your blog settings.
- If I do not receive a reply from you within 24 hours, I will use the random generator and another winner will be selected to replace your spot. No exceptions!
- If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll respond as quickly as I can.
Go forth and reblog! Good luck!
|· giveaways ·|
Reblogging this again cause he is so damn pretty.Sexysexysexysexysexysexysexysexy
POETRY IN MOTION.
My mother and I need your help, tumblr!
My mother is one of the greatest people anyone could ever hope to meet. She is so kind, loving, and supportive of everything I’ve ever done and she continues to serve as an inspiration in my life. Unfortunately, my mother has a condition called Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis. Among the many ways MS affects my mother, the most obvious is her teeth.
Over the course of the 20 years she has had MS, my mother has had seizures. These seizures caused her to smash her teeth together, creating micro-cracks in her teeth. One by one, her teeth have crumbled apart due to the impact of her seizures. She has very few left in the front and no molars. Our health insurance, provided to us from the United States Armed Forces due to my father’s 20 years in the service, refuses to cover the cost of fixing her teeth.
My father served in Air Force for 20 years before retiring. During this time he served in the Gulf War, Bosnia, Somalia, Iraq, and Turkey. Yet the military has made it clear that they will not take care of us, despite originally promising to cover the cost of her surgery. They then ruled that my mother’s teeth were not caused by an injury or accident, so they won’t cover the procedure that will save her from constant mouth infections and terrible pain every time she eats. More than that, due to the infections caused by the shards of teeth still left in her mouth, she can not start revolutionary immuno-suppressant drugs for her MS because the infections could overwhelm her body and kill her.
They put our “out-of-pocket” costs at $17,000, more than two years of my college tuition. We are a family that lives on one income due to my mother’s inability to work with her MS, so this figure is out of our league.
Please help in any way that you can. Donate, or simply share this page to help get the word out. It means the world to me because my mother is my hero and I would love to get her a new lease on life.
or simply share this message to help spread the word. I’ve seen tumblr do some amazing things. I’m hoping this can be one of them!
Jared in beanies
Misha in leather jackets + aviators
Their cute lil smiles
Their perfect tummies
eVERYTHING LOOK AT THESE CUTIES
HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THEM????
I was feeling pretty crappy until I saw this post
I think I need help.. I’m dying of cuteness